segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2009

Carina Jonsson ao Povo da Ponta do Pargo



Hi President.

I write this email to say thanks to the people of Ponta do Pargo.
That saturday, the first final when we won against Mirandela- people of Ponta do Pargo, thanks!!
That very day I was very proud to be a small part of Ponta do Pargo. The support you gave really brought the best out of us. We together
made a team that day and I hope from now on that we can work together for Ponta do Pargo success. Spectators are part of a teams success, a big part
and it´s so much funnier to achieve things as a group. Thanks! We fought but didn´t reach all the way to bring the title to Ponta do Pargo this season.
There will be a new chance coming season and even though it´s painful and tough to see another team win, we have to accept and fight on.
Anyways.

Thanks from me and my teammates!

Sem comentários: